Info Session on the Tri-Agency Open Access Policy on Publications
Jun 26, 2015
from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM
|Where||delivered by webinar|
|Add event to calendar||
Information session on the Tri-Agency Open Access Policy on Publications
The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) invite the Canadian research community to an information session on their recently announced Tri-Agency Open Access Policy on Publications. The session will be an opportunity for the research community to learn more about the policy and its impacts on agency-funded research publications.
The information session will be delivered by webinar.
To join the session
- English session:Friday June 26, 2015 |12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EST
- French session:Monday June 22, 2015 |10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. EST
About the policy
- The Tri-Agency Open Access Policy on Publications was released by NSERC, SSHRC and CIHR on February 27, 2015.
Instructions to connect
- Test your connection and get a quick overview
- For better sound quality, you can also connect by teleconference
- Local Dial-in: 613-960-7513
- Toll free Dial-in: 1-877-413-4788
- Enter the Conference ID: 5248493
For more information about the session
Grace Kim, Ph.D.
Research Office for Administration, Development & Support (ROADS)
Gilmour Hall 305F
Tel: (905)525-9140 ext. 24765