SSHRC Partnership Grants & Partnership Development Grants WEBINAR
Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
Partnership Grants and Partnership Development Grants
Webinar October 21, 2015
SSHRC is offering a webinar to provide information and answer questions about Partnership Development Grants and Partnership Grants. Webinar participants will have the opportunity to submit written questions via the webinar interface at any time during the presentations. No registration is required, so you can drop in at any time.
- English: Wednesday, October 21, 2015: 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (eastern)
- French: Wednesday, October 21, 2015: 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (eastern)
To join the webinar:
- Click the following link, or copy and paste it into your web browser:
- Type your name in the field provided.
- Click “Enter Room” to join the webinar.
SSHRC Partnership Development Grants:
Partnership Development Grants provide support over one to three years to new or existing formal partnerships to:
· develop research and related activities in the social sciences and humanities, including knowledge mobilization and the meaningful involvement of students and new scholars, by fostering new partnerships for research and related activities involving existing and/or potential partners; or
· design and test new partnership approaches for research and/or related activities that may result in best practices or models that either can be adapted by others or have the potential to be scaled up to a regional, national or international level.
Additional information about Partnership Development Grants can be found on the ROADS website at http://roads.mcmaster.ca/funding/sshrc-1/partnership-development-grants.
SSHRC Partnership Grants:
Partnership Grants provide support for new and existing formal partnerships over four to seven years to advance research, research training, research-creation and/or knowledge mobilization in the social sciences and humanities through mutual co-operation and sharing of intellectual leadership, as well as through resources as evidenced by cash and/or in-kind contributions.
Additional information about Partnership Grants can be found on the ROADS website at http://roads.mcmaster.ca/funding/sshrc-1/partnership-grants.