Skip to content. | Skip to navigation


Personal tools

ROADS index




You are here: ROADS at McMaster > ROADS FAQs > Who should I contact for help with my application?


Who should I contact for help with my application?

« Back to Table of Contents

The Development Unit supports researchers through the identification of funding opportunities, provision of information sessions, and review and editing of grant submissions. Your ROADS Senior Advisor will provide you with guidance documents, examples of successful applications, and review and critique of draft text. ROADS will also assist in policy interpretation and liaise with Agency representatives as required.


Please contact the Development Unit Senior Advisor for your Department for assistance with:


  • applications to government agencies, other funding agencies, and foundations
  • applications for NCE Research Networks (funding for a new Network or for an existing Network)
  • Complex partnered applications such as NSERC Strategic Network Grant, SSHRC Partnership and Partnership Development Grant, Ontario Research Fund-Research Excellence (ORF-RE), Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI), Genome Canada, and Early Researcher Award


Please contact MILO for assistance with:
  • Grants and contracts from Industry
  • applications for NCE Centres for Commercialization and Research (CECR) or Business-Led Networks
  • Partnered applications such as NSERC Collaborative Research and Development (CRD) grants, NSERC Industrial Research Chairs, NSERC Strategic Project Grants


    For more detail, please see “ROADS & MILO - Who Does What”