Skip to content. | Skip to navigation


Personal tools

ROADS index




You are here: ROADS at McMaster > ROADS FAQs > Who is my Research Accountant?


Who is my Research Accountant?

« Back to Table of Contents

ROADS will arrange for the Office of Research Finance (RF) to open your account once required certifications are in place. Assistance with your account will then be provided by RF. The Research Accountants in RF help researchers access the grant money they have been awarded and assist researchers in adhering to university policies, the terms of the grant agreement, and granting agency rules. More information about RF, including a list of Research Accountants, can be found on their website.